Knowing a miracle is growing in your belly is a very wonderful experience for expecting couple. You (nor your partner) do not want to miss the chance to cherish this moment and to prepare both of you to meet this little bundle of joy.
Our Parentcraft Programme is facilitated by experienced consultants, nurses, qualified midwives, physiotherapist, dieticians and audiologists.
The best time to attend the Parentcraft Programme is when you are 4 to 5 months into your pregnancy.
FREE Parentcraft Classes for couples who deliver at SunMed! For reimbursement, please bring along your Parentcraft receipt during your discharge after delivery.
1:00PM – 6:00PM
Swan Convention Centre,
4th Floor, Tower A
RM180 / programme
(RM100 per class)
- Includes handouts, refreshment & doorgift
- Non-refundable or transferable
- Husband/female relative/friend (non-pregnant) may accompany to class
Day 1: 18 March 2017
Day 2: 25 March 2017
Day 1: 13 May 2017
Day 2: 20 May 2017
Day 1: 15 July 2017
Day 2: 22 July 2017
SEP / OCT 2017
Day 1: 23 September 2017
Day 2: 07 October 2017
Day 1: 18 November 2017
Day 2: 25 November 2017
Step 1: Fill in registration form via
- Registration form available in hospital main lobby and 2nd floor OPD registration counter
- www.sunwaymedical.com and fill up your details via our e-form or download the registration form here
Step 2: Payment via
- Cash / Credit card – Please proceed to 2nd floor OPD cashier counter
- Credit card authorisation – Please fill in the credit card authorisation form and submit documents as stated below to fax no 03 -7491 1145 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit card copy – front and back
- Photocopy of I/C
- Online banking / cash deposit – Please fax necessary documents as stated below to fax no 03-7491 1145 and please bank in as per details below:
HSBC Account: 352-308167-101
Account name: Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
a. Credit card copy – front and back
b. Photocopy of I/C
- If you wish to register and pay on the day of the class, you may do so before
- Fill in form and proceed for payment with photocopy of your NRIC at 2nd floor OPD cashier counter
Note: Receipt will be given during class day
Time: 1.00pm to 6.00pm
Venue: Swan Convention Centre, 4th Floor, Tower A, Sunway Medical Centre
Please ensure you take the ticket when you enter the multi-storey carpark. You may exchange this ticket with the complimentary ticket during the classes only. Please take note that we do not reimburse for “Touch and Go”.
Replacement: If a participant can’t attend one of the classes, she is allowed to replace that class in the following month.(Please call and inform in advance if you cannot attend a class). Any cancellation will not be refunded.
To register, seek more information or enquiries, kindly contact us at: