Please read the following info to find out more what you need to prepare for admission or discharge.
Morning: 11.00am – 1.00pm | Afternoon: 5.00pm – 9.00pm
TV (except four-bedded units) | Telephone | Bathroom | Sofa bed in Suite and Deluxe rooms | Nurses call-bell system
- Companions are not allowed in double-bedded and four-bedded units unless specifically indicated with the approval of Sister-in-Charge.
- Please advice the hospital of any special dietary preference unless specifically ordered by our Doctor/Dietitian during your admission.
- Kindly inform the ward nurses if you need to leave the ward at any time during your stay
- Extra toiletries (including soap, shampoo, shaver, shaving foam, towels, etc.)
- A pair of slippers (non-slip)
- Night attire/dressing gown/light & comfortable clothing, e.g. track pants, shorts, t-shirt)
- Reading materials
- Relevant previous X-rays, scans and reports
- All medication that you are currently taking