Your teeth are an important part of your personal appearance and a beautiful smile lends confidence to your overall appearance. As such, good dental hygiene such as regular brushing and flossing, using a mouth rinse and changing your toothbrush every three months is important.
Regular dental check-ups are vital in the prevention of gum disease and other oral health problems as early detection is key. You should visit your dentist every six months or if you experience any of these signs or symptoms:
- Red, tender or swollen gums
- Gums that bleed when you brush or floss
- Gums that begin pulling away from your teeth
- Loose permanent teeth
- Changes in the way your top and bottom teeth align with each other
- Unusual sensitivity to hot and cold
- Persistent bad breath or an unusual taste in your mouth
The dental centre at SunMed offers comprehensive oral care which includes:
The dental centre is equipped with the latest facilities including:
Depending on the type of dental treatments, the procedure is done under local or general anaesthesia.
For more information or appointments, please call: