Welcome to Sunway Medical Centre’s Urology Centre that offers expert management and treatment solutions for all urological conditions.
Urology is a surgical specialty that deals with diseases of the urinary & reproductive tracts in men and with urinary disease in women.
This can include diseases affecting the bladder, urethra, ureters, kidneys and adrenal glands, along with the epididymis, penis, prostate, seminal vesicles and testes specifically in men.
Urological diseases include the following:
- Kidney, ureteral and urinary bladder stones
- Overactive bladder
- Sexual dysfunction
- Urological infections
- Benign prostatic enlargement
- Urinary incontinence
- Male infertility
- Kidney, Prostate, Bladder, Testicular, Penile and Urethral cancer
The Urology Centre is a comprehensive urology centre providing general and specialised services for all urologic conditions at one location. These include:
Modern outpatient urology clinics
• An endoscopy suite & prostate biopsy clinic
• On-site lithotripsy (ESWL) for breaking up kidney stones
• Integration with radiology, laboratory and pathology services
• A multi-disciplinary urological cancer team
• On-site radiation therapy at Cancer & Radiosurgery Centre
• Integration with Day surgery centre
For more information or appointments, please call: