Low Dose CT Scan for Lung Cancer Screening
- Low dose CT Scan without contrast
- Consultation by Lung specialist
Who Needs Screening?
- Adults (Male or Female) aged 45 – 75,
who are smokers and/or ex-smokers
*and other at risk groups who may benefit from the screening*
- Repeated exposure to second-hand smoke
- Parents or siblings or family members with lung cancer
- Long term exposure to cooking flames from coal or wood fumes, diesel gas, radiation
Terms and Conditions
- For foreign patients, appointments must be done through International Patient Centre (IPC): firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +603 7494 1098
- For local patients, appointments must be done through Wellness Centre: email@example.com | Tel: +603 7491 1198 / +603 7491 1302
- The package prices quoted are in Malaysian Ringgit and includes Government Service Tax (GST).
- The package prices quoted are subject to change without price notice
- Patients with pre-existing diagnosis of lung cancer are not eligible for this screening package.
- The package excludes other further investigations, consultations or follow-up scans, and other cross-referrals to other specialties
To register, seek more information or enquiries, kindly contact us at: