Important notes/Preparation before appointment:
- Please fast for at least 8 – 10 hours prior to the appointment. You may drink plain water only.
- Postpone taking any routine morning medication (except Hypertension drugs), unless advised by your doctor, until after the blood investigation.
- Ladies who are going for mammogram are to avoid using deodorant or talcum powder.
- Ladies going for mammogram are to bring their old films for comparison
- Pap Smear should best be done 7 days after the last day of your menstruation
Things to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes for your Cardiac Stress Test (Treadmill).
- Previous medical records, if any, especially X-rays, MRI or CT Scan from your last check-up for comparison.
- Bring your glasses (spectacles) for your vision test
How long will the screening take?
The duration of each health screening package varies. On average, the entire health screening process including medical examination by a doctor will take between 2 – 4 hours depending on the health screening package selected.
A complimentary refreshment voucher will be provided for your enjoyment and convenience.